It aims to give the student (you) a global vision of the accounting and financial cycle in order to be able, using computer tools which are the norm today, to support the manager or the accountant in his work in him submitting reliable accounting and financial information. He will know the standards for payroll processing.
The program has a more practical component from session 2, thus making it possible to establish the basic theoretical aspects at the beginning and gradually put the student (you) in a work situation and perfect his application and the integration of learnings.
The aspects of rigor and work ethic, crucial in this employment sector, will be taught and evaluated in the various courses.
At the end of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Use standard accounting and financial software
- Process data from the accounting cycle in accordance with accounting principles
- Collaboratively manage payroll in accordance with norms and standards
- Contribute effectively to sound financial management of the company
- Provide support in the area of income tax