Business English training
- Private / semi-private lessons
- Private lessons allow a great personalization of teaching. The different communication requirements in business such as doing business on the phone, writing emails, attending meetings are taught.
- Private lessons meet the specific needs of each person. The person is invited to tell us about their specific needs in order to adapt the training to their professional needs.
- In-company courses
- Group lessons are adapted to the needs of the company. With the rapid advancement of information technologies (IT) such as the Internet and teleconferencing, the use of languages in the workplace is growing.
- The group course provides a perfect environment for the development of these communication skills, in particular through participatory activities simulating situations that may arise in the workplace.
- Training in small groups of an average of 5 to 6 people allows a certain conviviality which is difficult to reproduce in groups of several dozen learners. This allows for increased and balanced participation of all participants.